Feed2toot supports plugins. Plugins offer optional features, not supported by default. Optional means you need a dedicated configuration and sometimes a dedicated external dependencies. What you need for each module is specified below.
The InfluxDB plugin allows to store already published tweets in a InfluxDB database.
Install the InfluxDB plugin¶
To install Feed2toot with the InfluxDB plugin, execute the following command.
# pip3 install feed2toot[influxdb]
Upgrading from a previous version, execute the followin command:
# pip3 install feed2toot[influxdb] --upgrade
Below is the block of configuration to add in your feed2toot.ini:
[influxdb] ;host=127.0.0.1 ;port=8086 user=influxuser pass=V3ryS3cr3t database=influxdb measurement=tweets
- host: the host where the influxdb instance is. Defaults to 127.0.0.1
- port: the port where the influxdb instance is listening to. Defaults to 8086
- user: the user authorized to connect to the database. Mandatory (no default)
- pass: the password needed to connect to the database. Mandatory (no default)
- database: the name of the influxdb database to connect to. Mandatory (no default)
- measurement: the measurement to store the value into. Mandatory (no default)